Jag fick the "I love you blog!" prize från Kristina som har bloggen Vigdis et al. Jag tackar ödmjukast. Det var ett tag sedan jag fick ett pris. Kanske för att jag kan vara dålig på att följa upp dem. Eller också för att det har varit en tunn blogghöst från min sida. Men ni ska veta att jag alltid blir glad för awards och länkar.
Eftersom frågorna står på engelska fortsätter detta inlägg på engelska.
Here are the rules of the prize:
- do an entry with the prize
- answer the questions
- give the prize to 10 blogs
1. Why did you create the blog? I've had several homepages and online diaries since 1999. After a break for a year or two I missed it and started this blog in early 2009. At first I wrote about my cats, but pretty soon my interest for yarn and crochet took over.
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I follow crochet, knitting and other craft blogs, vintage or vintage inspired fashion blogs, design blogs and photo blogs.
3. Favorite makeup brand?
I use makeup from Clinique which is on Petas Cruelty-Free list.
4. Favorite clothing brand?
I like vintage or vintage style clothing a lot, especially British and French style from 1940-1960s.
5. Your indispensable makeup product?
Rouge or mascara.
6. Your favorite color?
Red and turquoise.
7. Your perfume?
I'm still looking for the perfect one.
8. Your favorite film?
I have two favourite movies: Casablanca and Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain. I guess they need no presentation. They are so wonderful I can watch them again and again.
9. What country would you like to visit and why?
To be honest, I'm not so keen on traveling. It makes me anxious. I always get sick on flights... But I would like to go to New York one day. Everyone says it's fabulous.
10. Make the last question and answer to yourself:
Why are your cats named Polly and Oliver?
Polly is named after Polly Jean Harvey. I love PJ Harvey's music. She's also one of the coolest women on earth. Oliver (a.k.a. Olivier but that's another story) is named after Oliver Hardy. I grew up watching a lot of Laurel & Hardy movies as a child. Stan Laurel was always my favourite, but my dad loves Oliver Hardy. So it's a tribute to my dad and Oliver Hardy.
I would like to pass this prize on to:
Lolas lilla blogg
Sefta Holm design